torsdag 20. mai 2010

Jennifers Body?

Oh my!
I have never ever been so disappointed.. EVER!
I was really looking forward to watch this movie, and finally bought it, and watched it, and cried in pain, because of the crappy.. thing!.. I don't even know what to call that dreadful motion pictured thing!
First of all, Amanda Seyfried is too good an actor to play in this horrible movie!
Second, There is no wonder why the movie never made it to the cinema where i live..
Third, they over used the fact that Megan Fox, who plays Jennifer herself, is hot!... It's fine, I got it the first time you sex'd her up! You don't need to do it 10 more times!
Now, you may ask why I thought the movie was so bad? and I'll tell you why! Because the plot was crap, the happenings even worse, and when did it ever take 45 seconds for a Bar to go into total flames, and, OH! everyone died.. except for Needy (Amanda Seyfried) and Jennifer.. and those band geeks that apparently kills Jennifer, who, got wasted on what seems to be water and smoke from the fire...
This is a really messy movie, with a plot that was even worse than Miley Cyrus new movie, The Last Song... The only good thing about it were the gory effects and the fact that Amanda Seyfried and Megan Fox was in it...

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZKdevSPQg

I rate this movie 2/10

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar