tirsdag 11. mai 2010

The Last Song

I just saw Miley Cyrus new movie, The Last Song.
It really wasn’t anything special… I thought it would be much better than it was, so I was actually really disappointed…
But, maybe I had a little high expectation, because the writer of the movie is the same person who wrote “The Notebook”, and The Notebook is one of the best romantic movies I have ever seen!
Anyways, this movie was just a typical movie, only I think the plot was messy and stupid and I realized that Miley is actually not that great an actor, and there were some times in the movie it all seemed really fake, but that’s probably just me.
I don’t really recommend the movie, but if you like Miley Cyrus, then sure, go ahead.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCwQ2pjfjw
I rate this movie 4/10

2 kommentarer:

  1. Miley Cyrus? well your comment about the movie isn't a surprise! you couldn't pay me enough to go and see this girl on film.I've always thought she was a terrible actress.
    For me, she is just another Britney Spears....she appealed to the teenage market that were looking for someone to identify with....she was in the right place at the right time. What's your opinion?

    SvarSlett
  2. I agree! I've never really liked her at all, or Britney really!
    Miley will always be Hannah Montana, that's why I think the only place where she belongs on screen is in Hannah Montana series and movies.. It's too weird watching her performe in another movie..

    SvarSlett