mandag 8. mars 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Just saw Tim Burtons, Alice in Wonderland
It. Was. AMAZING! Tim Burton just became one of my favorite directors (I don't really have one... so he's really the only director I know I like)
I love everything about that movie, it is just wonderful, and if you have not seen it, you really should go see it, and I'm considering watching it again, in 3D! :)
The actors did a wonderful job, and the way Tim Burton created wonderland was just Epic!

And of course I absolutely love the cast! Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Michael Sheen and Alan Rickman.. It just can't get any better than that!And, I just have to comment on Helena's performance as the red queen, because she did an absolutely fantastic job, and I don't think anyone could have done it any better!
I Rate this movie: 10/10

1 kommentar:

  1. I can't express how I felt after watching this movie. I completely disagree with your rating for this movie as I don't like it at all.
    Alice in Wonderland

    SvarSlett