tirsdag 2. mars 2010

Where to Start?

I think a presentation is a good thing to start with.
Like what my favorite books are, and Movies of course and maybe what series I watch and like.


So, I guess I'll start of with what my favorite books are, and why.

NR. 1; The Darren Shan Saga by Darren Shan (12 books)

Why? Because it is absolutely amazing! It is Easy to read, the ending and the story is so exiting you can not stop reading rather you want to or not!
And those are the books that made me start reading in the first place. The way the story starts is a big question mark, but, when you read all the way to the end, and finish the last sentence, the question mark disappears and you sit there wondering who this writer is and what in the world made him think of such a genius story of the boy who became a vampire to save his dying friend.

Trailer for Movie based on the books; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lc7zhwfe6Q

NR. 2; The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (4 books)

Twilight was the book I first read when I was finished with Darren Shan Saga and was really into vampires and the supernatural and the book was finished in 2 days. The story is a big clichè but I just love how Stephenie writes and how you can recognize your self in the main character, Isabella Swan.


Here are some of my favorite movies, it is really hard for me to choose, because I really like too many movies;

NR. 1; The Bad Mothers Handbook

The story is too cute and funny and I have watched this movie too many times! It has the typical British humor, and that is something I really love.


NR. 2; The Twilight Saga; New Moon

I just love how they made the book into a movie. The effects are awesome and the actors did a much better job in New Moon than they did in Twilight.


I do also watch a lot of TV-shows, so here are some of my favorites;

NR. 1; Supernatural;

Supernatural is about two brothers who fight of demons, ghosts and whatever supernatural being you can think of. And what I love about it, is that it is not only those scary and exiting episodes, but also those that will make you laugh, so you get a variation. And, it is also the fact that I really love supernatural things.


NR. 2; Skins;

Skins is about a teenage group and all of their problems they have with family, friends and lots of other problems. I don't really know why I like it so much. I am just addicted to it, and maybe it is the fact that I just really like some of the characters.

There are of course a lot of other books, movies and TV-shows, but I think I'll just start of with this :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi!
    Come check out my blog:
    hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett