tirsdag 2. mars 2010

What am I reading at the moment?

So, what am I reading at the moment?
Right now, I am reading Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris. It is the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse series also known as True Blood.
I really like these books, but not the best I've read though.


Also I'm making my way through the House of Night series, but had to take a break after the 4th book... Teenage vampire drama is not really that fun anymore.. Those books were good from 1-3 then the 4th was kind of boring.. So I'm just taking a break from the vamp drama :)

I also bought two new books this weekend, and read one of them already... well.. it's not really a book, but a manga.. The first in the gravitation series.. It was OK, entertaining but kind of confusing, but I still regret buying more of them, because they only cost 10 Norwegian Kr...
the other book I bought was «Sex, Lies and Vampires».. The third book in Katie MacAlisters Dark Ones series.. I have only read the first one, A girls guide to Vampires, but thought I would give the third one a try :) (I really recommend "A girls Guide to Vampires" for those who are specially interested in Vampires)

AND, just to get some movie subject in, I just bought the movie version of the three first Darren Shan saga books “Cirque du freak: The Vampire's Assistant” and now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail!
This is a movie I have been waiting to see for two and a half year, but it never made it to the movies in Norway :( And I promised myself to not download it what so ever! So, that makes me really, really exited about it! :)
I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives and I have watched it! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar